LOCATION: Southeast Region (Posted as Roswell, GA)
To service, train, educate and sell MotoRad products to current and prospective accounts by promoting the MotoRad brand, product quality, competitive advantages, identifying growth opportunities, performing training classes, building relationships with decision makers, and regularly visiting customers in the specified territories.
• Knowledge of how the US aftermarket distribution channel operates, including major customers and key customer relationships
• Strong mechanical knowledge, automotive specific
• Ability to learn the key technical elements of MotoRad’s product line
• Numerical aptitude to calculate competitive pricing, analyzing costs and margins
• Travel (50-75%), depending on location
• Ability to work after hours and weekends as required
• Ability to build strong business relationships
• Ability to motivate, educate and train end-user technicians
• Execution of MotoRad's product strategy
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
• Process and detail oriented
• Position will be located in Southeast Region
• Build positive relationships inside of MotoRad’s WD customers that will lead to increased sales
• Build positive relationships with decision makers at the installer level with current and prospective customers
• Work directly with existing traditional WD customers and their customers to increase MotoRad’s sales and market presence/customer acceptance. This can be accomplished
through superior product knowledge, education and training to the installers, identifying sales opportunities and understanding and tracking sales movements
• Solicit MotoRad products to prospective professional installer accounts, future product additions to current customers and prospective customers • Have a thorough understanding of the territory and the total business inside of it. This includes who supplies which accounts and what it will take for MotoRad and MotoRad’s WD customers to sell to each.
• Provide education and training support through joint calls with WD customer’s sales team
• Attend various trade shows and customer events in support of MotoRad and its WD customers
• Report weekly to MotoRad’s WD customers concerning previous and current week activities to support and grow their business
• Communicate with catalog department on real and/or perceived catalog issues
• Provide on-going input for improving marketing materials and sales aids for the professional installer
• Submit regularly scheduled written activity reports
• As requested by senior management, perform various tasks in support of the company. This may include, but is not limited to, doing field research, store visits, price shops, dealer visits, etc.
• Analysis of reports for sales goals, product management and inventory accuracy
• Researching in-country application information and working with product management to ensure they are included in all associated catalogs
• Professional representation of MotoRad in the market by generating new opportunities through product ideation
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• 5–7 years of experience in the US automotive aftermarket, or related field
• Strong proficiency with Excel, Word and general office equipment
• Experience communicating with sales team partners
About MotoRad of America, Inc.
MotoRad is a global leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of application products for the automotive industry. Our branded and private label product portfolio covers over 98% of light vehicle models that are in operation in North America. Our products are sold to global automotive OEMS, Tier-1 suppliers and aftermarket distributors and retailers. We have accumulated extensive R&D production expertise over more than half a century of successful business operations. Our engineering and development team have extensive expertise in the design and manufacturing of high-class integrated parts and elements made of metal. Our vast experience and capabilities in development and production enable us to quickly develop new products for both OEM and Aftermarket sectors, enabling our customers to get to market faster to secure a first-to-market competitive edge.